Northern Lights: Christmas Collection - Digital Download
$19.00 was $25.00
Joanne quite enjoyed arranging these carols. They follow the format of her earlier Northern Lights: International Collection in that Harp 1 can be played as a solo while Harp 2 enjoys a tuneful accompaniment.
Here are some things she’d like you to know about these arrangements:
- They are in the harp friendly keys of C, G, D, F, B♭.
- The carols have been kept in keys suitable for singing.
- They have two or more verses, the first one usually more accessible.
- There are occasional lever flips, but all are creatively incorporated with ample time provided for setting and cancelling. All carols are playable on the pedal harp.
- The arrangements are grouped in such a way that one could play them from the beginning of the book to the end as a recital program.
- Page turns for hard copy and tablet users have been creatively facilitated.
- Suggested fingers are optional, but try them before dismissing them. There is method to the madness. “A harp piece well-fingered almost plays itself.”
DOWNLOADABLE PDF (13 Mb) - link will be sent to you upon payment
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to be able to read this file format, if you do not have it, please upload and install the software at:
(*opens in another browser windows)